UK-IGF 2017 meeting
Following on from an open call for agenda items and a preparatory meeting held on 15th May at the British Computer Society (see record of meeting here), we are pleased to announce that the 2017 UK-IGF will take place on Wednesday 13th September.
To book your place please register here.
Cavendish Conference Centre
22 Duchess Mews
This year’s UK-IGF meeting is being held 9am – 5pm on 13 September at the Cavendish Conference Centre.
Agenda to include keynote by Minister of State for Digital Matt Hancock and the following workshop and discussion subjects:
- Developing security by design for critical national infrastructure
- Will the Internet of Things ever be sufficiently resilient to cyber-attack or will that remain a distant dream?
- Best practices for countering the dissemination of fake news, and the responsibility of social media companies
- How can online accessibility be improved for the disabled and other vulnerable communities?
- Informed digital citizens – education and responsible online behaviours
- Global internet governance themes from the United Nations and World Bank Group
Remote participation and live streaming will be also be available. If you’re unable to join us but would like to join us via the live stream, you can sign up here.
Full agenda and further details to follow shortly.